Vista score top marks in customer survey

Vista Panels deliveries‘Continuous improvement’ is a key ethos at Merseyside based composite door and PVC-u panel specialist Vista. As part of this commitment Vista recently conducted a customer survey, asking customers what they thought of Vista’s quality, service and to find out if there was anything they could do to improve.

Positive results for Vista Panels

The results were very positive, with 83% of customers rating Vista’s product quality 5 out of 5, while the remaining 17% scored Vista 4 out of 5, proving that all customers think very highly of the premium product range on offer. Service was given top marks, with 85% rating Vista 5 out of 5 in this department. 98% of customers meanwhile believe Vista’s products are always delivered in a timely manner.

Vista Panels quality of service
Keith Sadler, managing director of Vista said: “At Vista we take customer service very seriously. Customers pay the wages, so it’s vitally important you listen to their needs and evolve your products and services with the times. We learn something new every time we speak to customers and this survey was no different – some interesting points we raised and we will look at ways we can address the comments. Overall though the results were extremely positive.”

Vista also asked a number of open ended questions to find out if there’s anything they should do differently. A wide range of suggestions were offered, all of which Vista will take into consideration and act on accordingly.

Vista Panels quality serviceThere were some pleasing comments relating to Vista’s monthly composite door competition. As part of their 20 year anniversary celebrations, Vista are giving away a free XtremeDoor every month to two lucky customers that have ordered online and several customers made positive references to this.

Vista have given away an XtremeDoor to four companies so far this year – Rapid Frames, York Trade Frames, UK Building Plastics Direct and Titan Trade Windows – with 20 more companies in line to receive a prize.

“The feedback was invaluable and I would like to thank all who took time to fill out the survey” Keith concluded. “We will be making further improvements to our products and services over the coming months and the results will help steer us in the right direction.”